Follow me by Email

5 August 2011

Soul to Soul

Do you believe that we are only flesh and bones or there is something like SOUL inside us ??
If the soul is ones consciousness, then yes; I believe in a soul.
JUST Throw your soul through every open door and Count your blessings to find what you are looking for!


Our True Self is Spiritual and We Are Spirit in Essence ^_^


LET US   LIVE .. MOVE .. AND.. BREATH!!
Making your soul beautiful isn't a tough work.. :P  Just we have to stay what we are ;-) 
A faithful work for ourselves gives us yummy tastily fruitfully Life. :P aaahaa <sounds ironically?>
"The mixture of giving value to both BODY & SOUL makes us feel like heaven all the time!" <-- what I really feel about.  After all I am searching for the soul which is for of course opposite to any ones Ego <pointing to myself > ;-)
Truly speaking I want my life to be more passionate, Beautiful, less tensions(or not any), A true self, Ego less, Ambitious, Titled one, Endless love, enjoyment, No regrets, Clarity, Peace and many more, My list is too big to describe and the fact is for now i am not getting any :P. I am Hoping to explore myself in my own way! As human needs are endless and why it shouldn't be? this is the new world and aiming high is our ultimate destination! :)
My ultimate joy of love for my family and friends is endless exactly like having orange in an apple's tree which is being eaten on 30Th of February .. :D
Most of you had heard this line.. OK OK! you already have/had this dialog in your inbox :P hopefully most of you! :D


Because our bodies are the most tangible element it contains all our vital organs, transforms food into energy and a myriad of other complex bodily functions. This acts like a vehicle for our mind and soul to experience this world. LeT us explore our world 2 the fullest!
There are three elements to the human condition : mind, body, soul. Understanding how our mind, body and soul interlace and function with each other helps us to restore the equilibrium of these elements and leads to more balanced, harmonious and happier lives.
Stay Happy, Stay BeautifulO:)

No comments:

Post a Comment